SAP Solution Architect
Kraków, Polska ● Memphis, Tennessee, Stany Zjednoczone ● Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazylia Numer wniosku: 545
czwartek, 16 czerwca 2022
- Lead the evaluation, design, and analysis of SAP tools and solutions that meet business objectives in a complex multi-tier landscape to ensure adherence to enterprise standards and best practices.
- Owns and manages SAP Solution Architecture, Testing, Planning, and Execution activities during upgrades and major releases with multiple stakeholders.
- Owns and manages roadmaps for SAP development tools.
- Translates business and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint to achieve business objectives and documents all solution architecture design and analysis work.
- Validate solutions defined by functional applications teams for efficiency and overall alignment to the SAP landscape.
- Maintain close contact with SAP regarding solution assistance and technical guidance.
- Research complex application/System integration issues with functional teams; examine integration between various systems (SAP and non-SAP).
- Architect activities during upgrades and major releases with multiple stakeholders.
- Identify and drive the adoption of new SAP technologies that meet the goals of the business for functionality and process standardization.
- Create detailed solution documentation and presentations.
- Lead the definition of the solution road map, integrating multiple disparate processes, and addressing short and long-term organizational needs.
- Establishes the vision, mission, and strategy for effective and efficient technical design processes for custom SAP solutions.
- Builds relationships with functional and enterprise service partners.
- Design and build enterprise systems to support development processes.
- Align designs with infrastructure and security strategies.
- Research and make recommendations for alternative sourcing (MSP vs internal).
- Participate and lead cross functional teams as needed.
- Manage technical roadmap for tools and services.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related study, is required. MBA or MS in a relevant computing field is preferred.
- At least fifteen (15) years of combined experience in areas such as application design and development, testing, application integration, middleware, database management or operations, information security, technical architecture, network management, or mobility.
- Experience working on SAP large implementation projects including full testing life-cycle and post go-live support.
- Proven track record in evaluation/recommendation of new SAP system components, solutions, releases, or upgrades.
- Strong experience in architecting SAP solutions: SAP ERP/ECC and/or S4, SAP BO/BW, SAP NetWeaver, and CPI.
- Proven ability to develop detailed solution designs. Understands architecture constructs and patterns, protocols such as SOAP, REST etc., development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.).
- Own SAP Test Strategy for functionality and integrations with services and systems within SAP ecosystem.
- Manage Test, Planning, Functional Test management and Non-functional testing of technical solutions utilizing SAP and associated technologies.
- Enable evaluation of functional integrity of the technical solution through relevant quality engineering solutions i.e. test automation, performance testing.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Rodzina zadań Information Technology
- Funkcja zadania Enterprise Architecture
- Typ wynagrodzenia Wynagrodzenie
Ta oferta jest nieaktywna.
- Kraków, Polska
- Memphis, Tennessee, Stany Zjednoczone
- Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazylia